How to unbind your account in the Segway-Ninebot Global App?
To unbind the device, the phone number or email account you used when logging in is needed for receiving the verification code.
After the device has been unbound, your identity as the vehicle owner will be cleared and you will be unable to view historical information such as riding records.
The new owner will not be able to see your previous riding history as well.
This step applies to all Segway-Ninebot products.
1. Select the menu button.
2. Select unbind option.
3. Select verify option.
4. Enter the code that was sent to your email or phone.
5. Select the confirm to unbind button.
How to change from KMH to MPH on the Segway-Ninebot Global App?
1. Click on ME.
2. Select the gear icon on the top left corner.
3. Select Imperial / Metric System
4. Select desired speed measurement (Metric System = KMH / Imperial System = MPH)
How to download the newest firmware for your device on Segway-Ninebot Global App
In most cases you will be prompted to download the newest version of the firmware when we release it, you can also download it manually if you do not receive the automated prompt.
How to check firmware version on Segway-Ninebot Global App
Please follow below steps to check the current firmware that is on your device.
Can I unbind an account from a second hand purchase?
No, only the original owner can unbind the account.
How to register for an account on the Segway-Ninebot Global App (Version 5.0+)
1. Click on Register
2. Enter your email address (or phone number if you selected "Register by phone number").
3. Tap the Verify button.
4. Enter the verification code that was sent to your email address or sent via text message if you selected "Register by phone number"
5. Enter your preferred password.
6. Tap on the Next button to complete the registration.