How to replace rear brake light assembly
- 3mm Allen Wrench
- Philips Screw Driver
1. Unplug the brake light from the bottom of the scooter.
2. Remove the rear fender by removing the 4 screws under the foot pad.
3. Remove the 4 screws on the brake light guide.
4. Remove the 2 screws for the brake light cable.
5. Lift the brake light wire clips and feed it through the housing.
6. Feed the cable through the rear fender to remove the brake light assembly.
Why is my kickscooter MAX going so slow?
All of our scooters come in beginners mode, to unlock the other speed options, please download our Segway-Ninebot app and go through the safety tutorial to unlock the other speed options.
If problems persists then please follow below troubleshooting steps:
First, connect to the app, tap the gear icon in the top right, tap “speed settings”, and make sure the slider is at the max.
Also, when you double click the power button on the KickScooter, it will toggle between 3 speed settings. Green ‘S’ = fastest, Green D’ = middle speed, and ECO = slowest.
Please note that the faster speed settings will deplete the battery more than the slower settings.
- Limited Warranty Period This Limited Warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship of the Product arising or occurring as a result of your normal and ordinary use of the Product. In the event a defect covered by this Limited Warranty occurs, Segway will repair or replace your Product in accordance with the terms of this Limited Warranty. The applicable period for the Limited Warranty begins from the later of either: (i) the original purchase date of the Product from an authorized Segway Distributor or Dealer; or (ii) the activation date of the Product through the Segway-Ninebot App, and applies to the Product in the following ways:
Vehicle Body / 1 Year • Hub Motor • Controller Assembly • Handlebar • Stem • Dashboard • Drum Brake • Front Fork Assembly • Front fork/tube rotating parts
Other Components / 180 Days • Control Cable • Battery • Built-in Charger • Brake Handle • Electronic Throttle • AC Cable
Components Subject to Wear / 90 Days • Parking Stand Assembly • Brake Wire • Tire • Fender • Headlight Assembly • Folding Hook • Hook • Rear Light • Kickstand Assembly • Charging Base • Front Fork Cover • Stop Collar • Bell
Components Subject to Wear / 15 Days • Bumper Strip • Dashboard Cover • Handlebar Grips • Decorative Cover • Battery Compartment Cover • Foot Mat • Rubber Plug • Reflective Stickers • Valve Stem Extension
Replacements and Repairs / The longer of: (i) the remainder of the original Limited Warranty for the Product; or (ii) 90 days from the consumer’s date of receipt of the replacement or repaired Product.
There are four modes, as follows.
Three of the four modes can be accessed by double-clicking the on-off key:
- ECO is economic mode with maximum speed 6mph/10km/h, which is fit for new riders;
- D is standard mode with maximum speed 12mph/20km/h;
- S is sport mode with speed up to 15.5mph/25km/h, which is good for experienced riders.
- Pedestrian mode can be turned on or off by the APP when speed is 6km/h.
The MAX KickScooter combines the electronic brake with the mechanical brake handle: while squeezing the mechanical brake handle, it will trigger not only the front wheel hub drum brake but also the electronic brake which will make the rear wheel motor turn opposite, all combined to make sure the vehicle brakes effectively.
Kickscooter G30P MAX Error Codes
Error Codes Descriptions Replacement Parts 10 Communication between Dashboard and Control Board is Abnormal, Please check the related connections Dashboard , Control Board 11 Wheel Hub Motor A Phase Current sampling is Abnormal, please check the main Control Board Control Board 12 Wheel Hub Motor B Phase Current sampling is Abnormal, please check the main Control Board Control Board 13 Wheel Hub Motor C Phase Current sampling is Abnormal, please check the main Control Board Control Board 14 Throttle Hall is abnormal, please check the Throttle Switch, Dashboard & related Connections Dashboard , Electric Throttle 15 Brake Hall is abnormal, please check the Throttle Switch, Dashboard & related Connections Dashboard , Brake lever 18 Wheel Hub Motor Hall is abnormal , Please check the Motor, Control Board & related connections Control Board , wheel Hub Motor 19 Battery Voltage detection is abnormal, Please check the Battery, Control Board and related connections Control Board , wheel Hub Motor 21 Battery Communication Error, Please check the Battery, Control Board & related connections Battery 22 Battery Password Error, Please replace the Battery Battery 23 Battery Default Serial Number, Please Replace the Battery Battery 24 System Voltage detection is abnormal, Please check the Control Board Control Board , Battery 26 Flash Storage Error, Please check the Control Board Control Board 27 Control Board Password Error, Please replace the Control Board Control Board 28 Motor MOS driver upper Bridge is short circuited, Please check the Control Board Control Board 29 Motor MOS driver Lower Bridge Error, Please check the Control Board Control Board 31 Program Skip Error, Please check the Control Board Control Board 35 Vehicle Default Serial Number, Please replace the Control Board Control Board 39 Internal Battery Temperature Sensor is abnormal. Please replace the Battery. Battery 40 Control Board Temperature Sensor is abnormal. Please check the Control Board. Control Board , Battery
Ninebot KickScooter MAX at NYFW