Ninebot S knee bar removal
As you may know there is slight difference of removing the steering bar of miniPRO and Ninebot S, after we scan the QR code on Gokart User Manual, we can have an access to some assembly instruction videos. miniPRO is the default settings after scanning the QR code, but you can also switch to Ninebot S.
Instruction as below:
- scan the QR code in the User Manual with your smart phone
- then you will enter into instruction videos; first you will see miniPRO assembly instructions, click the switch button on the top right corner and switch to Ninebot S assembly instructions.
- Follow the instructions and use the tools in the accessory box to remove the steering bar of Ninebot S.
Will Not Power Off
Check the Power Button: Do you feel a slight “click” when you press the power button? If not, there may be something stuck in there and the unit will need to be serviced.
Make sure that you are not standing on the foot plate or applying pressure of any type on the foot plate. If the foot plate detects pressure, it may prevent shutdown.
If you are still having problems, remove the battery. Look for any signs of burning or damage at the connection points. If there is, the unit must be inspected by a technician. If everything looks OK, you can reinstall the battery and charge it and try to power-on / power-off.
Steering Bar Removal
The instructions for the miniPRO are very similar to the Ninebot S removal.
Please see below:
1. For the Ninebot S you'll need to pop off the plastic cap then you'll see the 2 bolts.
2. Remove the 2 bolts and follow directions (step e) below with the smaller tool for the Ninebot S.
Guide Bar Repair