Please follow the steps below to activate the scooter so that you can use it to the full potential and stop the beeping sound / flashing indicator lights.
Step 1. Power on the scooter
- The beeping noise and flashing indicator light is normal to let you know that the scooter has NOT been activated yet
- The speed is limited to 3.1 MPH until you activate the scooter
Step 2. Activating the scooter
- Press the throttle and squeeze the brake lever
- Hold it for a few seconds until you hear two beeps
- Release the throttle and brake lever
- The scooter is now activated and the beeping sounds and flashing indicator lights have stopped
Please note the following:
- Once the scooter has been activated, the maximum speed is 8.6 MPH (E8), 10 MPH (E10) 11.2 MPH (E12)
- The Zing series kickscooter does not have a bluetooth module, therefore it cannot connect to the Segway-Ninebot APP and an APP is not required to use the product
If you are still having issues then the next step would be returning this unit to our service center for warranty repair.
Please fill in the below form so that we can verify your warranty and help you with a service request.
Click Here to go to our warranty request form.
Please remember to attach your proof of purchase before submitting the form as this is required for us to verify your warranty for service.